Friday, April 03, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins

And...here we go!

ffi



1. Angel or not, I will knock that halo off the top of your smug little face if you keep rolling your eyes at me like that. (Ok, not really. But it sounds heavenly!)

2. _____ any way you want me. (If you really think I'm gonna tell you on my blog how I'd fill this one in, you've got another think coming!)

3. As my mother used to say, you're full of it. (Yeah, just it. Nothing fun like "piss and vinegar" came out of my mom's mouth. You knew you were in serious trouble if you ever heard her say "damn".)

4. I sweat like a man after I'm done working out or doing something strenuous. (Like you REALLY wanted to know that...)

5. Even in the most crowded of rooms you don't want to be near me after I'm done working out or doing something strenuous.

6. Any day when you have teenagers is a day fraught with peril.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to seeing Violet's muscial at school, tomorrow my plans include freaking sleeping in for once and Sunday, I want to try sleeping in again!

13 comments:

Ginny Marie said...

I would LOVE to be able to sleep in. Enjoy!

Suldog said...

You realize that leaving #2 to my imagination is far worse than filling it in, right?

Anonymous said...

Sleeping in, ah! I remember it well, before Milou and fostering the pink cat.

GreenJello said...

You also have to understand that "sleeping in" for me means 7:00am. :)

If I could get 8 hours of sleep in a row, I would be in complete heaven.

musingwoman said...

What is this sleeping in you speak of?

Casey said...

Don't worry, I sweat like a man too and I live in FL so I'm usually hot.

Anonymous said...

*chokes a little on her coffee as she reads #1* just a little violent, aren't we? I should have realized #6 whould include teenagers after reading this.

Your #5 is great :-D

Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

What fun! Thanks for the :)

steenky bee said...

My mom always told me that I was "cruisin' for a bruisin'". I'm with you on the sleeping in. 7:00 am is a great morning at our home!

david mcmahon said...

Your Mum was definitely related to mine!

♥ Boomer ♥ said...

Love these!!

I actually shared a few random thoughts on my blog for the first time this weekend. It felt good. And our mothers must have been related, too!!!

Janet said...

Did you get to sleep in?

Allegro ma non troppo said...

Your mum sounds cool!