Friday, January 30, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins

And...here we go!

ffi



1. I'd really like to win the lottery right now. Then I could quit my job.

2. OwOwOwOwOw! is the word you'd most often hear me say if I stubbed my toe. (Boring, I know. But I'm not much for profanities...)

3. Possession is the precursor to drowning in too much abundance.

4. My daughter loves any movie that features Captain Jack Sparrow.

5. Marshmallows and fire go together like pineapple and cottage cheese (one of my favorite lunches).

6. I hate it when one of my co-workers blathers on and on.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to shuttling kids around, tomorrow my plans include watching my girls' basketball games and Sunday, I want to move stuff in downstairs!

4 comments:

Janet said...

I have a friend whose youngest also loves Captain Jack...it's pretty funny!

bernthis said...

my house looked HUGE before I moved in. NOw, it feels so tiny. Also, Pineapple and cottage cheese does rock

Casey said...

Eww, cottage cheese is yuck! I've actually never eaten it but it looks gross. I have the pallet of a twelve year old.

♥ Boomer ♥ said...

Even I love Captain Jack! ;-)

Fresh pineapple with light salt on it is to die for...but with cottage cheese sounds more healthy. I should try....