Saturday, November 01, 2008

Blogtations

Want to find some new blogs to read? My suggestion is to go check out the awesome quotes at Blogtations. Find some blog quotes that tickle your fancy, and go check 'em out. I've found some great blogs through it.

Pretty soon, they're going to be celebrating the 500th blogtation on the site. You can join in the fun, if you'd like, by reading through quotes and finding one that you love to pieces.

For example, from Steenky Bee:

I purposely watch some television programs on our wide screen television so that the actresses look wider than they actually are. This makes me feel better about myself.


How can you not resist checking out her blog now? :)

4 comments:

♥ Boomer ♥ said...

That's the greatest!!!!

Unknown said...

I'm there!
I've been reading Steenky Bee for a while now and I think she's utterly brilliant.
That quotes not even one of her best - you want to check her out even more now!

musingwoman said...

Thanks for playing the party game!

I love that quote, too. Makes me almost want to go in debt to buy a wide screen tv. :)

GreenJello said...

I totally love her blog. Whenever I need a laugh out loud moment, I pop on over there. :)