Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Memememe!

Jen tagged me to do a couple of memes. So without further ado, here we go!

The rules are as follows:

1. Link back to the person that tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. Share six unimportant things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your entry.

Six unimportant things about me:

  • I have about 26 mosquito bites right now.
  • I know what offsides is in soccer.
  • I don't embarrass easily.
  • I have a heart on my keyboard made of wax from a little BabyBel cheese.
  • I freeze to death more in the summertime because of air conditioning.
  • I own two neti pots.

And to heck with tagging six other people. I'm rebellious. (But that's an important thing about me to remember...)

On to my picture mosaic! This was fun. :)

What you do:

1. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
2. Using only the first page, pick an image.
3. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into this mosaic maker.

My Answers:

1. What is your first name? Suz
2. What is your favorite food? Fruits and Veggies
3. What high school did you go to? East Valley
4. What is your favorite color? Green
5. Who is your celebrity crush? Nobody
6. Favorite drink? Fresh-Squeezed Limeade
7. Dream vacation? Travel the World
8. Favorite dessert? Cheesecake
9. What you want to be when you grow up? A Kid at Heart
10. What do you love most in life? Family
11. One Word to describe you. Geek
12. Your (blog) name. GreenJello

Love yer guts, Groovy Mom! :)

5 comments:

sybil law said...

Nice! I like it!
Oh - and hi! :)

Gen said...

Ooooh, I like yours! It makes me smile. I have a neti pot too. I need to start using it again. My allergies are driving me crazy lately.

Tara R. said...

Your mosaic turned out fabulous...

I hopped over here from Groovy Mom's.

Bee said...

I'm from Groovy Mom's too. With a name like Green Jello, I had to come visit. :)

Yummm, cheesecake...

GreenJello said...

Sybil-- Hi yourself! Thanks for coming. My blog isn't nearly as funny as Groovy Mom's, but maybe I'll get better with practice. :)

Tara, welcome! Glad you came to visit, too.

bee, how could I resist a name like that when I live in the Land Of Green Jello? (with shredded carrots and raisins) Welcome!

Groovy Mom, thanks for sending people over to take a peek. :) I got a neti pot to get rid of a sinus infection, since I really can't take antibiotics. It works like a charm, and helps tremendously with my allergies, too! I'll do a neti pot post sometime soon. :)